Welcome to the Granny-Spiration Link-Up Party!
It's the 1st Saturday of January 2019!
It's time for the 1st Granny-Spiration Link-Up Party of 2019!
This Link-Up Party is all about granny squares. You are most welcome to link-up any projects you've made with either the traditional granny square, the solid one or any granny square you love or even have created yourself.
The Granny-Spiration Link-Up Party will start on the first Saturday (actually this month it’s the first Sunday) of each month at 8 a.m. (CET) and will run 20 days. You'll be able to share your finished objects as well as your WIPs with other crocheters from all around the world. The five most popular links will be featured and shared on my social media sites.
You haven't got to be a “big name” or a designer to join the Granny-Spiration Link-Up Party. All you need is a granny square related crochet (or knit) post. By joining the Granny-Spiration Link-Up Party you will be able to grow your blog as well as gather loads of inspiration.
Before we enter the next party, let's start with sharing the top five link ups of the December 2018 Link-Up Party (#12):
- Christmas Wreath by EyeLoveKnots:
- Mini Earrings by The Little Treasures:
- WACKY WEAVE BLOCK by Häkelfieber:
- Christmas cake by Inekedc:
- Granny Square Blanket by Hebra de Lana:
Now let's move on to the Granny-Spiration Link-Up Party #13
Party Rules (please read!):
- Link directly to a granny square related crochet (or knit) blogpost (not to your home page). If you haven't got an actual project to show, feel free to add a link to an old blogpost! Anything family-friendly goes!
- Limit to 3 links and don't repeat projects which have already been featured.
- Link up your own work. Links infringing on copyright and/or trademark as well as sponsored posts will be deleted.
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a nice comment to support your fellow crafter!
- I'd highly appreciate if you'd follow me on at least one of my social media links (see below) – if only to know if you got featured or when the next Granny-Spiration Link-Up Party is due.
By adding your link to the Granny-Spiration Link-Up Party, you give me permission to share your post and pictures on my social media sites, in features, in round-ups and on my blog (always with a link back to you for proper credit).
Help me to get the Granny-Spiration Link-Up Party known by sharing on social media, by linking back to this party and by tagging it with #GrannySpirationLinkUpParty. The more people taking part, the merrier it'll become!
Thank you for joining the party! Have fun!