#The100DayProject




Dear friends,

the week before last we embarked to another 100 days – well, I don‘t know about you, but I did. I wasn‘t sure whether or not to jump onto the wagon a third time, so I kind of made up my mind the weekend before it actually started. I also was at a loss about what project I should tackle after stitch markers (2018) and Christmas ornaments (2019) the previous years. So, I asked you on Instagram and the answer was pretty convincing: Crochet Flowers.




So, flowers it is!

But I didn‘t feel like making one flower each day. At the end of the 100 days I would have 100 flowers – yay! - but that seems a little ridiculous. Therefore I came up with following scheme: Within the next 100 days I will make crochet flowers projects such as a shawl, a cushion, jewellery, home decor, … And if all goes according to plan, each project should come with a pattern, a tutorial or maybe even a DIY-kit.




We‘re nearly two weeks in now and I finished my first project. And, no: the pattern isn‘t finished (I did say „if“ all goes according to plan!). But I‘ll work on it, promised!




I‘ll keep in touch!








Let's stay connected!


Atelier Marie-Lucienne NEWS (Newsletter Sign-up)

Instagram

Facebook

Website







Liebe Freunde,

vorletzte Woche gab es den Startschuss zu einer neuerlichen Ausgabe des #The100DaysProject und ich habe mir der Herausforderung ein drittes mal gestellt. Lange habe ich gezweifelt, ob ich überhaupt wieder teilnehmen sollte und mich wirklich erst in letzter Minuten entschieden, denn ich wusste auch nicht, welches Thema ich mir dieses Jahr vornehmen sollte. Also fragte ich euch auf Instagram, welches Projekt auf Maschenmarkierern (2018) und Weihnachtsschmuck (2019) folgen sollte. Die Antwort war ziemlich eindeutig : Blumen!





Nun denn, Häkelblumen ist die Devise in 2020!

Blumen also… Aber ich hatte wenig Lust, die nächsten 100 Tagen brav jeden Tag irgendeine Blume zu häkeln. Am Ende hätte ich zwar 100 Blumen zusammen - juhu! - aber das schien mir ein bisschen lächerlich. Deshalb habe ich mir folgendes ausgedacht: In den nächsten 100 Tagen (na ja, nun sind es schon ein paar weniger) werde ich Blumenprojekte häkeln, z.B. ein Tuch, ein Kissen, Schmuck, Dekorationen, ... Und wenn alles nach Plan läuft, sollte jedes Projekt mit einem Muster, einer Anleitung oder vielleicht sogar einem DIY-Set abgeschlossen werden.




Wir sind jetzt fast zwei Woche weit und ich habe mein erstes Projekt fertiggestellt. Und, nein: Die Anleitung ist noch nicht geschrieben (ich sagte ja auch "wenn" alles nach Plan läuft!). Aber ich werde daran arbeiten, versprochen!





Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!




Kommentare

  1. That is one great idea to do with flowers! Waiting for updates :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like this little variegated yarn flower with a white centre! I've been crocheting flowers since the beginning of the year, but I am not doing one a week anymore, just flowers when I feel like it. It would be good to have ideas how to incorporate these flowers into real projects!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Indeed, dear Sandra, that's why I chose project instead of single flowers. 100 flowers would have been nice (I would always come up with some idea or another) but projects are much better!
      Stay safe!

      Löschen
  3. I love the variegated thread! What kind of thread is it?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Christina! It's a wool-cotton-silk-mix that I dyed myself. The colourway isn't uploaded to my shop yet though!

      Löschen
  4. I was thinking Whoa! when you said 100 flowers; a good idea to actually have projects in mind. I have so many motifs I've made just because and now need to find ways to use them up.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you, dear Tammy. For once I wasn't in it head over heels, but had a little thought before I really started. The studio is full of "just because" finished and half-finished items/projects. Having a real goal always is better to start a challenge such as the 100dayproject.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts