Sunshiny Day Pullover

 


Dear friends,


I'm not making much progress, not getting much done, when it comes to crochet lately. Don't ask me why, I cannot tell. True I'm working out a way of making pretty project bags with cross stitch quotes on them, true I'm taking part in #MarchMeetTheMaker on Instagram, but... I simply do not know.


Haven't lost my drive - at least I think so! I still have tons of plans and many positions on my (unwritten) 2018 to do list, but I'm not spending as much time with my crochet hooks as I used to.

Yesterday evening I did finish the granny square jumper/pullover (one position I can tick off my list), but I'm lacking the feeling of elation I usually get when a project is finished and I'm pleased with the result.


Cannot believe it's just because I have to make a second version pretty soon, enabling me to write a pattern! Which brings me to the Folkloristic Valentine's Shawl, of which I still haven't written the pattern either...

Sigh...

I need a coffee...

And some chocolate...

I'll keep in touch!

P.S.: The pictures aren't very good - had to take them inside because of the dreadful icy wind and the dull weather...
P.S.2: Have a look at my Ravelry project-page for some more details!



Liebe Freunde,


in letzter Zeit komme ich nicht wirklich voran mit der Häkelerei. Fragt nicht weshalb, ich weiß es nicht. Zugeben, ich tüftele zur Zeit an Projekttaschen mit gestickte Sprüche und ich nehme teil an #MarchMeetTheMaker auf Instagram, aber, das kann es doch nicht sein, oder?

Ich glaube auch nicht, dass ich meinen Antrieb verloren habe. Ich habe so unendlich viele Pläne und mindestens ebenso viele offene Positionen auf meine (ungeschriebene) To-do-Liste für 2018, aber ich verbringe irgendwie nicht so viel Zeit mit meiner Häkelnadel, wie gewohnt.

Gestern Abend habe ich meinen Granny Square Sommer Pullover fertig bekommen (eine Position zum Abhaken auf der Liste). Aber mir fehlt das Hochgefühl, das ich normalerweise habe, wenn ein Projekt fertig ist und im Großen und Ganzen so geworden ist, wie ich es mir vorgestellt habe.


Das kann doch wohl nicht daran liegen, dass ich bald eine zweite Version machen will/möchte/sollte, um die Anleitung zu schreiben? Was mich daran erinnert, dass ich immer noch nicht die Anleitung geschrieben habe für den Folkloristic Valentine'sShawl...

Seufz...

Ich brauche Kaffee...

Und Schokolade...

Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!


P.S.: Die Bilder sind nicht sonderlich gelungen - aufgrund des starken, eisigen Windes und des dusterem Wetters, musste ich sie drinnen machen...
P.S.2: Einige Zusatzangaben zum Pullover findet Ihr auf meine Projekt-Seite bei Ravelry!

Kommentare

  1. I got the coffee brewing, and some leftover birthday cake to share ;) If only Germany were a little closer...
    This top is beautiful. The colors remind me of Summer time. Such a pretty, warm weather top to wear when the weather starts to corporate. I look forward to the pattern to make my own. Pinned for inspiration.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Alexandra. It would be so nice if Spring would finally spring! I just cannot stand any more snow nor this ungoing frost! Promise to get the pattern done soon!
      Have a great day (and belated Happy Birthday),
      Marjan

      Löschen
  2. Liebe Marjan, wow, also ich bin hin und weg...hammmer...
    Dein Sommerpullover ist einfach gigantisch schön. Da bin ich auf die Anleitung gespannt. Und falls du keine Anleitung schreibst, dürfte ich einfach nach deinen Fotos nachhäkeln?
    Lass dich nicht stressen.
    Liebe Grüsse
    Esti

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank, liebe Esther!
      Selbstredend kannst du den Pullover nachhäkeln. Ich habe zwar vor, sofort mit Version Nr2 und der Anleitung sofort an zu fangen, aber... das wird ja nicht gleich morgen fertig sein, nicht?
      Liebe Grüße,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  3. Wunderschön! Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Liebe Grüße
    Maria (*.*)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank, liebe Maria!
      Ich wünsche dir einen schöne Tag,
      marjan

      Löschen
  4. Oooh ja, da geht die Sonne auf, mit diesem Pullover! Genau, was man braucht bei diesem Wetter! ;-)
    Interessanter Ausschnitt am Hals, mal was anderes! Schaut toll aus!

    LG Sandra

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Genau, liebe Sandra! Und das war auch mene Absicht, als ich vor einem Monat die Farben zusammengestellt habe: Sonne, Frühlicngsgefühle, Vorfreude auf den Sommer. Und dann hatten wir noch einen ganzen Monat länger Winter, mit Dauerfrost und Schnee...
      Liebe Grüße,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  5. Love it! I think we all need a sunshiny day with this wintry weather. I love the colours, it has a real retro feel to it.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dear Catherine,
      I guess any garment with the traditional Granny Square will have some kind of retro feel to it. But oddly enough, I do not really mind...
      Have a lovely day,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  6. Marjan that is a bit of spring right there. It warms my heart and my cold hands at this moment. Your creations are always bright and happy!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh dear, I'm so fed up with winter this year. I really cannot stand one more day of frost and snow! It should (let's wait and see) finally get above 0°C this weekend - I do hope so!
      Have a lovely day the weather notwithstanding,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  7. Tolle Farben! Der macht so richtig Vorfreude auf den Sommer!
    Ich überbrücke die Zeit auch mit Schokolade, Kaffee... :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Un jersey que llama a la primavera! Luminoso,colorido,me gusta mucho!!!! Pronto vendrán los días con sol para poder lucirlo y te verás inmersa en nuevos y brillantes trabajos!
    Besos.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ¡Muchas gracias, querida Pilar!
      Los colores son realmente atractivos y me hacen desear que la primavera estuviera cerca (hoy volvía a nevar). El jersey es muy cómodo también.
      Tener un día precioso,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  9. You should be joyous because this is a magnificent pullover! I have so many clothes started for me and not finished I think I will need 3 just to finish those ...haha...You are doing a great job and I keep wondering where you find the strength? Keep up the fab work!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, dear Maya.
      I will, but time is running so fast, I simply cannot keep up with the pace and there are sooo many things I would like to do and make... Ah, guess I'll have a hot chocolate instead ;-)
      Big hug,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  10. Hope you enjoyed your coffee and chocolate ;-) I recognise what you describe but I don't have a clue what the problem could be. This pullover is fabulous! I love what you did with the neckline, the colours are perfect and it breaths springtime. Just keep doing what you're doing Marjan, it will work itself out fine!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, dear Sigrid!
      Maybe I'm just fed up with winter, snow and frost. Actually, I wore the pullover while recording the podcast and I really liked the feel of it!
      Have a lovely day!
      Marjan

      Löschen
  11. Gorgeous spring and summer pullover. A writer can have a writers block. Maybe have a little bit a crocheters block. When the good weather is coming and the sun is shining maybe that can give you a boost.

    Have a nice weekend, Margaret

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Crochet block sounds odd, but it might be something alike...
      Thank you for stopping by, dear Margaret!

      Löschen
  12. Liebe Marjan,
    da kommt so richtig Sommerfeeling auf! Herrlich so bunt und fröhlich, da hast du wieder etwas ganz besonderes gezaubert!
    Herzensgrüassli und ein liebes Drückerli
    Yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen, lieben Dank, liebe Yvonne!
      Fühle dich gedrückt!
      Marjan

      Löschen
  13. I love all the bright colors! This is perfect for spring. Cute that it's made with granny squares.
    Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty link Party, and happy Easter!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Teresa!
      Have a lovely Easter weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  14. I'm sitting in bed on my lap top and my husband has just looked over and said 'that's nice" . High praise indeed!
    I love anything granny square so I think this is just lovely. So clever how you've added the pretty sleeves and neck.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Wow, Julie, that's high praise indeed! I've now decided on which wool I'll use to make a woolen version, so I might be able to write the pattern soon but I'm busy dyeing this weekend...
      Have a lovely Easter weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  15. This beautiful Sunshiny Day Pullover was our Most Clicked Project from the May Super Crafty Sunday Link Up :)
    Find the current one here: http://eyeloveknots.com/2018/05/super-crafty-sunday-5-eyeloveknots-sponsored-giveaway.html

    Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts